Boudoir Glamour Photo Experience Workshop in Shrewsbury
Boudoir glamour and erotic photography appeals to many people and from the expressions of interest in the images on the Secret Focus website many of you want to try it for yourself as a glamour photographer.
You and your partner can now book a one to one glamour photography experience workshop at our private Shrewsbury photo studio. I will be on hand at your photo shoot to offer advice and support as required. Even if you are without a partner you can either bring your own model or, if you want, Secret Focus can arrange a model for you.
Our workshops cover everything from photo shoot planning and set design to building, lighting, finding a model and posing direction. Our workshops are more than just turning up and shooting glamour until your memory card is full!
No previous photography experience is required. We can support every one and welcome amateur photographers with no experience of glamour photography. For a small fee and deposit, Secret Focus can even loan you a camera’s if you don’t have one suitable.
Our studio glamour packages:
Package A £200 lasts for 3 hours allowing 2 studio set options with approximately two hours of studio time and includes snacks and drinks as required.
Package B £275 lasts for 4 hours allowing 3 studio set options with approximately three hours of studio time and includes snacks and drinks as required.
Professional model: Charged at cost depending on the required modelling level.
Your boudoir glamour workshop will include the following:
- Tuition provided for all photographic abilities with total beginners welcome.
- Workshops can be shared by two photographers.
- Private studio offering a selection of studio sets and photographic styles.
- Bring your own model or have one arranged by Secret Focus.
- Learn about photo shoot planning and the creation of ideas.
- Learn model direction and posing a model for sexy lingerie, artistic nude and erotic photography shots.
- Photograph a glamour model on a one to one basis.
- Learn about studio lighting and set building.
- Develop your personal photography style.
- Your questions answered.
- Qualify for discount photo shoots.